You can help Pop'n Music Wiki by expanding it.
Waldeus vön dovjak
|Romanized Title||Omoide wo arigatou|
|English Translation||Thanks for the memories|
|Genre in Japanese||クラシック11|
|Artist Name Romanized||-|
|Other Instruments||Classic no kyoshoutachi (Composition)|
Junichiro Kaneda (Arrangement)
|First Appearance||Pop'n Music 11 (CS)|
|Other Appearance(s)||Pop'n Music 14 FEVER!|
Thank you, good-bye!
Song Connections / Remixes
- 想い出をありがとう is the eleventh song on the CLASSIC series of songs.
- Like the other songs on the CLASSIC series, 想い出をありがとう is an arranged medley of different classical tunes:
- "Voices of Spring (Waltz No.1)" (Frühlingsstimmen), by Johann Strauss II.
- "'O Sole Mio", by Eduardo di Capua.
- "The Girl from Arles" (L'Arlésienne), by Georges Bizet.
- "Old Folks at Home" (Swanee River), by Stephen Foster.
- "Recuerdos de la Alhambra"", by Francisco Tárrega.
- "The Blue Danube" (An der schönen blauen Donau), by Johann Strauss II.
- "六段の調べ" (Rokudan no Shirabe), by Yatsuhashi Kengo.
- "Troika", by Sergei Prokofiev.
- 想い出をありがとう is unlockable in Pop'n Music 11 (CS) as part of the POP'N TOURIST unlock system, obtained in Russia.
- 想い出をありがとう is the only song in the CLASSIC series that has a Japanese title.
- 想い出をありがとう marks the last contribution of Junichiro Kaneda to the pop'n music series.
- 想い出をありがとう is one of the songs that is part of Phase 2 of the "Fever Senshi Pop'n 14" (フィーバー戦士 ポップン14) event. It could be unlocked from July 12th to July 19th, 2006.
- From July 26th, 2006, 想い出をありがとう is available by default.
Song Production Information
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.