You can help Pop'n Music Wiki by expanding it.
Reach out your hands to the clouds Cast away 'Cause there's light in your soul And it's fraught with possibilities There always comes some times When everything is down And it seems hard to find Of the path to get a place of hope When whether dreams come true comes reality So Keep your head up and try to harbor a spirit Right and you'll get a place up in the sky And fly high So reach out to the clouds Try to cast wear aside Trust your heart and your soul See the day that it's coming through
- An instrumental version of OVER THE CLOUDS, titled Regulus, also appears in beatmania IIDX 5th style.
- A remix of OVER THE CLOUDS by Flying Grind, titled OVER THE CLOUDS -Flying Grind mix-, can be found in beatmania IIDX 9th style.
- A live medley of Spica, OVER THE CLOUDS, and Make A Difference was played at the beatmania IIDX secret LIVE ~one night premium party~ on September 13th, 2003. This medley can be found on the BEMANI トップランカー決定戦 2006 prize CD, titled wacのライブ用トラック１。 ハウスっぽいやつ集めたの。.
- OVER THE CLOUDS is the very first original song composed by Jun Wakita for BEMANI.
- Mori no ki jidou gasshoudan (森の木児童合唱団?) is a children's choir group formed in 1979. Since 2008, it has been renamed the Kotonomi Children's Chorus (ことのみ児童合唱団, Kotonomi jidou gasshoudan?).
- OVER THE CLOUDS was added to pop'n music 9 on May 28th, 2003 via ee'MALL.
- Before pop'n music 14 FEVER!, OVER THE CLOUDS' songwheel genre was OVER THE CLOUDS.
In the pop'n music 17 THE MOVIE location tests, OVER THE CLOUDS was not present. However, it reappeared in the final release.
- OVER THE CLOUDS uses the same background as Tower of the Sun, from pop'n music 9.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia.
|pop'n music 9→13 カーニバル (via ee'MALL)||10||13||23||30||12||21|
|pop'n music 14 FEVER!→15 ADVENTURE||10||13||23||30||12||21|
|pop'n music 16 PARTY♪→17 THE MOVIE||10||13||23||↑32||12||21|
|pop'n music 14 FEVER! CS||10||13||23||32||12||21|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.