N・ナーガ N Nāga
|Hobby||Riding my favorite horse|
|Likes||State-of-the-art weapons, technique, philosophy|
|Dislikes||Everything against the blade. Juniors dominating seniors|
|First Appearance||pop'n music 18 せんごく列伝|
|Other Appearance(s)||Pop'n Music Sunny Park|
|Theme(s)|| Muhon Trance|
Nobunaga, or simply N. Naga, is one of the characters from Pop'n Music 18 Sengoku Retsuden.
Barbarians who feared the devil were introduced armor that once dwelled the spirit of a warlord.
N. Naga is a spirit within a suit of armor closely resembling the nerigawa gusoku style. His haidate, sode, kusazuri, footwear and yodare-kake are dark blue with yellow accents. The cape is white, with red underneath and dark grey stripes. N. Naga also sports a blue-white feather on the crest of his helmet. His weapon is a beam sword with a light blue color. This appearance is reused in Oriental Core.
N. Naga appears in Wakuwaku! Pop'n Manga strip #688 "A Response."
|Attack||Destroy by fire!! (焼き払え！！ Yakiharae!!?)|
|Damage||That didn't work! (効かぬっ！ Kikanuu!?)|
|GOOD Play||Do your best! (励めい！ Hagemu i!?)|
|BAD Play||Uhh (うぬう Unuu?)|
|WIN||Respect me! (我を称えよ！ Ga o tatae yo!?)|
|LOSE||Is it a dream under heaven (下天の夢か Geten no yume ka?)|
Other Character Comments
Pop'n Music 19 TUNE STREET Town Mode
我は高貴な魂を求める骸也。 汝の魂がどれだけのものか 早速試させていただこう…。 ・・・・・・ 参る！
We'll find the noble soul's body for the bounty. How many things did thy soul Attempt immediately after getting permission... ...... I surrender!
Pop'n Music 20 fantasia Soreyuke! Pop'n Quest
Phase 3, "Best Combo on Earth"
At the start of the quest
何事も天下一というのは素晴らしい。 それは通信対戦においても同じ。 通信対戦一の連鎖者になって見せよ！
Interesting that everything here is said to be the best on earth. Even in an online battle, it still stands. I'm tempted to become a participant in these online battles!
End of quest
お主の力、とくと見せてもらったぞ。 その能力ならば…。フフフ。 ほうびじゃ、取っておけ。
You've fully shown me the core of your strength. With that ability... hahaha. Treat yourself with a reward.
- N. Naga's character and name is a homage to Nobunaga Oda, a Japanese daimyo from the early 16th century who tried unifying Japan during the Sengoku era.
- In the Sengoku Retsuden card "Legends of Great Men," N. Naga represents Nobunaga Oda among other characters.
- N. Naga shares his birthday with Shalah and Taro.
- N. Naga's birthdate is derived from the anniversary of Nobunaga Oda's death in 1582, in which Nobunaga was forced to commit suicide at the hands of his samurai general Mitsuhide Akeichi. This was known as the Honnō-ji incident (本能寺の変 Honnō-ji no Hen?).
- N. Naga appears in Ranma's FEVER! animation.