I am studying English after being appointed "tsuu" by accident.
By the way, is "tsuu" said in a sweet voice like a whisper?
Nakajima appears an a small, white bird shaped liked the number two, with plain black eyes and a yellow beak.
Nakajima also appears again in the logo of Pop'n Music portable 2.
|Attack||Tsuu!!! (ツー！！！ Tsū!!!?)|
|WIN||Tsuu♪ (ツー♪ Tsū♪?)|
|LOSE||Tsuu.. (ツー・・ Tsū..?)|
- Nakajima-san shares his birthdate with D, Sonar, Mugibatake and Nbiri.
- Nakajima-san's birthday (222) is a reference to his two shape and his debut in Pop'n Music 2.
- Nakajima-san has no 2P palette.
- Nakajima-san has a profile in the playable characters section of the Pop'n Music 2 site. Despite this, he does not become playable until Pop'n Music 10, appearing as a hidden character.
- Despite being a playable character, Nakajima-san is the only original character not to have a theme song.