You can help Pop'n Music Wiki by expanding it.
もうどのくらい夢中で 飛びつづけてきたのだろう 街の灯は彼方に―――今嵐を越えて あんなに遠かった天空（そら）も今は限りなく近づいて 目を覚ます本能―――剣を振りかざせ！ 叩いた扉のその先に待つのは…？ 明日の為に描いた 夢の続きの遺伝子 すべて失ったとしても メビウスの時間もう戻らないなら 今以上 それ以上 果てしなく飛べ
Already, it's crazy - I wonder why you continued to jump Beyond the lights of the city―――now, beyond the storm Like that, in the far, heavenly sky (sky), now you're approaching it infinitely Your eyes wake up instinctively――― Shake your swords! Why wait behind, just hitting the door…? I drew tomorrow's order, genes continuing from the dream Even if I were to lose everything, We won't come back from Möbius-strip time Now, more than ever, and even more than that, we can fly endlessly!
- miu∽myu is Hitomi Horikawa's and Akihiko Ito's band, under the U-BOOT indie music label.
- 物語達 ～stories～ marks both Hitomi Horikawa's and Akihiko Ito's debut in BEMANI.
- Akemi Koyama (小山明美?) was originally designed for use in 物語達 ～stories～, and was intended to be the rival character for the song. However, this idea was scrapped and she was later put as the rival character of 都庁前までおねがいします from pop'n music 7 CS.
- 物語達 ～stories～ received URA charts in pop'n music 11 CS. The genre and character for these charts are URA DRAMATIC (ウラ・ドラマティック) and Gyorgy&Eva [CS6-3P], respectively.
- 物語達 ～stories～ also received brand new Battle charts in pop'n music 11 CS.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia.
|pop'n music 6 CS||11||14||23||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 11 CS||11||14||23||-||14||18|
|pop'n music 11 CS||7||16||23||-||-||-|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.