Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Maritare! needs its song production/character information, music comment(s), net self lines and/or staff comments translated.
Song Connections / Remixes
- maritare! is the sixth song on the CLASSIC series of songs.
- Like the other songs on the CLASSIC series, maritare! is an arranged medley of different classical tunes:
- Mozart's Overture K 492, The Marriage of Figaro.
- Mozart's Serenade No. 13 in G Major, K 525, Eine kleine Nachtmusik, Second Movement.
- Mozart's Non più andrai, farfallone amoroso, from The Marriage of Figaro.
- Mozart's Symphony No.41 in C major, K.551, Jupiter.
- Mozart's Concerto for Flute, Harp, and Orchestra in C major, K. 299/297c, First Movement.
- Haydn's Symphony No. 94 in G major, Surprise.
- Mozart's Serenade No. 13 in G Major, K 525, Eine kleine Nachtmusik, First Movement.
- Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 565.
- Bach's Fugue in G minor, "Little", BWV 578.
- Wagner's Bridal Chorus, Lohengrin.
- Mendelssohn's A Midsummer Night's Dream, Op. 61, Wedding March.
- Beethoven's Symphony No. 6 in F major, Op. 68, Pastoral, First Movement.
- Mozart's A Musical Joke, K. 522. First Movement.
- Handel's Water Music Suite No. 1, Air.
- Bach's Fugue #1 in C Major, from Well-Tempered Clavier Book I.
- To unlock maritare! in pop'n music 6 CS:
- Playing a round of Arcade Mode, play LA LA LA LA YO-DEL as your first STAGE and score at least 85000 points.
- Then, play 出会う時・・・下関。 as your second STAGE and score at least 90000 points with a MAX COMBO of 60 or higher.
- maritare! will then be available to play on your FINAL STAGE; play it to unlock it.
- Alternatively, maritare! is unlocked by playing Arcade Mode for a total of six hours.
- maritare is one of the CS crossovers part of pop'n music 8's Sugoroku de 8 (すごろく de 8) unlock system. It can be unlocked from July 17th, 2002 through August 28th, 2002 by directly landing on the city Mito on your first trip around the board, or by passing it on your second trip around.
- It received brand new Battle charts in pop'n music 8.
- "Maritare" is Italian for "to marry".
- maritare! was added to Pop'n Music Mobile as downloadable content on November 12th, 2008.
- In Pop'n Music Mobile, maritare! is titled 클래식 리믹스5.
Of course! 6th in the traditional CLASSIC series. This time... is wedding season!
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
|pop'n music 6 CS||4||8||17||EX||-||-|
|pop'n music 7 CS||4||8||17||26||17||-|
|pop'n music 8 CS||3||16||26||39||8||34|
|pop'n music 8||↑8||↑16||↑26||↑39||8||34|
|pop'n music 9||↓3||16||26||39||8||34|
|pop'n music 10→12 Iroha||3||↓15||26||39||8||34|
|pop'n music 13→20 fantasia||3||15||26||↑40||8||34|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||↓20||32||↑47||8||34|