'Of course! 6th in the traditional CLASSIC series. This time... is wedding season! "
Song Connections / Remixes
- maritare! is the sixth song on the CLASSIC series of songs.
- Like the other songs on the CLASSIC series, maritare! is an arranged medley of different classical tunes:
- Mozart's Overture K 492, The Marriage of Figaro.
- Mozart's Serenade No. 13 in G Major, K 525, Eine kleine Nachtmusik, Second Movement.
- Mozart's Non più andrai, farfallone amoroso, from The Marriage of Figaro.
- Mozart's Symphony No.41 in C major, K.551, Jupiter.
- Mozart's Concerto for Flute, Harp, and Orchestra in C major, K. 299/297c, First Movement.
- Haydn's Symphony No. 94 in G major, Surprise.
- Mozart's Serenade No. 13 in G Major, K 525, Eine kleine Nachtmusik, First Movement.
- Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 565.
- Bach's Fugue in G minor, "Little", BWV 578.
- Wagner's Bridal Chorus, Lohengrin.
- Mendelssohn's A Midsummer Night's Dream, Op. 61, Wedding March.
- Beethoven's Symphony No. 6 in F major, Op. 68, Pastoral, First Movement.
- Mozart's A Musical Joke, K. 522. First Movement.
- Handel's Water Music Suite No. 1, Air.
- Bach's Fugue #1 in C Major, from Well-Tempered Clavier Book I.
- To unlock maritare! in pop'n music 6 CS:
- Playing a round of Arcade Mode, play LA LA LA LA YO-DEL as your first STAGE and score at least 85000 points.
- Then, play 出会う時・・・下関。 as your second STAGE and score at least 90000 points with a MAX COMBO of 60 or higher.
- maritare! will then be available to play on your FINAL STAGE; play it to unlock it.
- Alternatively, maritare! is unlocked by playing Arcade Mode for a total of six hours.
- maritare is one of the CS crossovers part of pop'n music 8's Sugoroku de 8 (すごろく de 8) unlock system.
- It received brand new Battle charts in pop'n music 8.
- "Maritare" is Italian for "to marry".
- maritare! was added to 코나미 팝픈뮤직 as downloadable content on November 12th, 2008.
- In 코나미 팝픈뮤직, maritare! is titled 클래식 리믹스5.