You can help Pop'n Music Wiki by expanding it.
Marimba Tengoku (マリンバ天国 Marimba Heaven?) is a 2005 Japanese TV plug-and-play music/rhythm video game developed by Konami, BEMANI, and PLAY-POEMS. The game does have similarities with Pop'n Music with its characters and gameplay; albeit, different mechanics.
- Piko-"Yeah! Is everyone excited!? I'm the Pikorin alien space cat Piko!"
- Eito- "I am named Eito, the eighth mechanical player from the Marimba Orchestra".
- Ravi-"I'm Ravi, the pink rabbit who came from the Trump Kingdom."
- Demoni-"Yo! Is everyone getting excited?!"
- Puchi-"I'm Puchi! I was born from a Marimba Tengoku controller!"
- Robo Afro-"My name is Robo Afro! I'm a charismatic dancing robot, even though I don't know myself."
- Minchu-"I'm Minchu, the princess from an Asian country."
- Moni-tan-"I am Moni-tan, from your television of "Marimba Tengoku""