You can help the Pop'n Music Wiki by expanding it.
Macuilxochitl needs its song production/character information, music comment(s), net self lines and/or staff comments translated.
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of Macuilxochitl appears on the jubeat ripples APPEND SOUNDTRACK album.
- The beatmania IIDX and pop'n music series use a short edit of this version.
- Macuilxochitl (pronounced ma-cil-show-chit-tle) is the Aztec god of art, sports, music, dance, flowers, maize, and song.
- Macuilxochitl is available in pop'n music 19 TUNE STREET as part of the APPEND FESTIVAL event, which started on March 7th, 2011. Playing the song in pop'n music will unlock キルト in jubeat knit APPEND.
- Macuilxochitl received an EASY chart on December 12th, 2012 in pop'n music Sunny Park, replacing its old 5-Buttons chart.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
|pop'n music 19 TUNE STREET||18||19||35||42||17||20|
|pop'n music 20 fantasia||↓14||↓16||35||42||17||20|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||※11||↓21||41||48||17||20|
※ The notecount of this chart is different from the old 5-Buttons chart (total notes: 197).
ポップンリズミン (pop'n rhythmin)