You can help Pop'n Music Wiki by expanding it.
- MR.C.C could be unlocked to pop'n music 10 from February 17th, 2004 to February 24th, 2004 via ee'MALL 2nd avenue.
- It was later added to pop'n music 10 on February 25th, 2004 via ee'MALL 2nd avenue.
- In the 2004.05.18 version of ee'MALL 2nd avenue, MR.C.C's title in the banner was changed from MR.C.C to MR.C.C.. It was changed back to MR.C.C in pop'n music 16 PARTY♪.
- The title was also spelled as MR.C.C. in the KEYBOARDMANIA games, but spelled as MR.C.C in the official KEYBOARDMANIA website and its music video.
- Before pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE, MR.C.C's songwheel genre was MR.C.C or MR.C.C..
- MR.C.C's genre was typoed as デチェーン in pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE mobile website.
- MR.C.C has never been on a CS pop'n music release.
- MR.C.C uses the same background as にんげんっていいな, which also appears in pop'n music 10.
- MR.C.C was removed from the BEMANI category in pop'n music Sunny Park.
- It returned to the BEMANI category in pop'n music éclale.
Transplanted from KEYBOARDMANIA, it's a very fantastic piano.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
|pop'n music 10→13 カーニバル (via ee'MALL)||12||14||24||29||12||14|
|pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE→20 fantasia||12||14||24||29||12||14|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||20||30||35||12||14|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.