just a waiting for your call with smile at over rainy day side so lonely my heart is stay midnight but I can't forget memories It's slave of sadness oh baby is not here yer I wish your love again like a little girl a quick of fate over and over miss you where are we arrive? please tell me ever lasting love! shining shining moonlight flash my future tell me reality resounded with I love you I can't keep back tears I wanna arrive at once destination twinkle twinkle starlight looking for my many precious day remember promises you say you love me I wonder where you are? searchin' for happiness
just a waiting for your call with smile at over rainy day side so lonely my heart is stay midnight but I can't forget memories it's slave of sadness oh baby is not here yet I wish your love again like a little girl a quick of fate over and over miss you where are we arrive? please tell me ever lasting love! ※shining shining moonlight flash my future tell me reality resounded with I love you I can't keep back tears I wanna arrive at once destination twincle twincle starlight looking for my many precious day remember promisses you say you love me I wonder where you are? searchin' for happiness don't you know mistake under the stars I did't know either only the fate we knew 'it mistake becouse I love you forever but I don't say to you, stay with me far away to the way of that moon lonely little girl times goes by deeper and deeper fall you I wanna take you out baby you are only snine shining shining moon light looking my dream and my memories nobody knows star light line so tell me destiny I wanna feel you once again future to shine twincle twincle starlight with you tonight take me happiness I can not it forget you, it cross the moon night I love you forever I trust your trust, so my desire the shouting star light to darkness into the sky I can't take it love bright all for you kiss and smile again I love you feeling twinkle twinkle destiny all mistery romance waiting shamble blow the moon ※ repeat
- A new wave remix of MOON by AKIRA YAMAOKA, titled MOON -Sun Mix-, can be found on dj TAKA's first album, milestone.
- A long version of MOON, titled MOON -EXTENDED-, can be found on the pop'n music request best! album. This long version was arranged by TSU-NA (MUSELINKS).
- The DanceDanceRevolution series use a shorter version of MOON, mostly removing the intro.
- The song's genre, "AISYU-EURO" (哀愁ユーロ), translates to "sorrow euro".
- MOON marks the first time YUKI has received a new sprite/animations since HONEまでートトゥナイト in pop'n music 4.
- MOON is Erika Mochizuki's first (and so far, the only) song where she has provided the vocals on the pop'n music series.
- MOON appears as DLC for both the American and Japanese versions of pop'n music (Wii), in the Euro and 超上級エクストリームセット packs respectively.
- In the American version of pop'n music (Wii), MOON's title and artist were capitalized as Moon and Dj Taka feat. Erika Mochizuchi respectively.
- According to dj TAKA, MOON was made late into production of pop'n music 13 カーニバル, when wac asked him to make a song for the game. TAKA made MOON over the course of a month.
- wac also wanted MOON to have a video when if it ever came to beatmania IIDX. It did not initially, but eventually received one in beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
|pop'n music 13 カーニバル→17 THE MOVIE||12||23||33||39||20||31||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 18 せんごく列伝→20 fantasia||12||↓22||33||↑40||20||31||-||-||-|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||↓27||39||46||20||31||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 13 カーニバル CS||12||23||33||39||20||31||-||-||-|
|pop'n music portable 2 DLC||12||22||33||40||-||-||22||19||30|