ME-GA-NE-HA-ZU-SE (Shining Lens) なんかちょっといい奴っぽく現れた新キャラ メガネのインテリだ でもさなんか ただのいい奴で終わらない 気がするメガネ 予想は当たった メガネ 本当は悪い奴だった お前がメガネの印象悪くした 責任取ってメガネを取れ ME-GA-NE-HA-ZU-SE メガネとったらただの悪い奴 ME-GA-NE-HA-ZU-SE メガネかけたらメガネの悪い奴 ME-GA-NE-HA-ZU-SE 太ブチで顔隠してんじゃねえ お前なんかメガネかけることすら許されない ME-GA-NE-HA-ZU-SE メガネのいい奴いっぱいいんのに ME-GA-NE-HA-ZU-SE メガネのやな奴印象に残る ME-GA-NE-HA-ZU-SE あの人外したの見たことねえ 一回くらい外せメガネ ME-GA-NE-HA-ZU-SE
ME-GA-NE-HA-ZU-SE (Shining Lens) A new character appeared, like a guy who's kinda nice It's the intellect of his glasses But something does not end with just a good guy, His glasses have feelings, too! Just as he expected, he hit his glasses - it was bad! You had a bad impression of the glasses, So you picked them up and took the glasses responsibly ME-GA-NE-HA-ZU-SE, taking the glasses was just bad ME-GA-NE-HA-ZU-SE, his glasses are just bad glasses ME-GA-NE-HA-ZU-SE, they hide his face with thick edges! Even I'm not allowed to put his glasses on! ME-GA-NE-HA-ZU-SE, he crowded me with his nice glasses ME-GA-NE-HA-ZU-SE, his glasses are memorable to him ME-GA-NE-HA-ZU-SE, hey, you saw that diplomat He's only opened up his glasses one time ME-GA-NE-HA-ZU-SE
- ME-GA-NE-HA-ZU-SE is a remake of SHININGLENS(ME-GA-NE-HA-ZU-SE), an earlier song by Akito Shigemori (under his トマ豆腐P alias) featuring vocals by Len Kagamine.
- ME-GA-NE-HA-ZU-SE is one of the songs part of the Odai ni idonde create! pop'n original gakkyoku contest☆ daishuurokusai (お題に挑んでクリエイト！ポップンオリジナル楽曲コンテスト☆大収録祭?) contest of pop'n music éclale.
- ME-GA-NE-HA-ZU-SE marks Akito Shigemori's debut in the pop'n music series.
- ME-GA-NE-HA-ZU-SE's HYPER chart was re-rated in pop'n music éclale on March 22nd, 2016.
- ME-GA-NE-HA-ZU-SE is notable for having the most Highlight Zones out of any pop'n music song which has them, with its EASY chart having 11, its NORMAL chart having 12, its HYPER chart having 13 and its EX chart having 15.
- ME-GA-NE-HA-ZU-SE's HYPER chart was re-rated in pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢 on December 19th, 2017.
Difficulty & Notecounts
|éclale (Original ratings)||9||23||38||44||18||-|