Song Comment[edit | edit source]
"It's a dreamy '80s-style techno. Sounds like the theme of the news!?"
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In pop'n music 5 CS, Landmark's character was BOY. This BOY palette was a 1P color on the CS releases, except in pop'n music CS.
- Landmark is playable in pop'n music 7 as the FINAL STAGE of the NAKATEK Course (ナカテクコース).
- It received a Battle NORMAL chart in pop'n music 7.
- Landmark received new HYPER and EX charts in pop'n music peace, as part of the pop'n time trip -prologue- (ポップンタイムトリップ プロローグ) event. These charts can be unlocked from February 14th, 2019 by filling out 7 stamps of the third pop'n music CS card.
- Landmark's HYPER and EX charts use its NORMAL chart's keysounds, filling with non-keysounded notes for the rest of the charts.
- Unlike the other charts, Landmark's HYPER and EX charts feature Highlight Zones.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.