Landmark needs its song production/character information, music comment(s), net self lines and/or staff comments translated.
Song Connections / Remixes
- In pop'n music 5 CS, Landmark's character was BOY. This BOY palette was a 1P color on the CS releases, except in pop'n music CS.
- Landmark is playable in pop'n music 7 as the FINAL STAGE of the NAKATEK Course (ナカテクコース).
- It received a Battle NORMAL chart in pop'n music 7.
- Landmark received new HYPER and EX charts in pop'n music peace, as part of the pop'n time trip -prologue- (ポップンタイムトリップ プロローグ) event. These charts can be unlocked from February 14th, 2019 by filling out 7 stamps of the third pop'n music CS card.
- Landmark's HYPER and EX charts use its NORMAL chart's keysounds, filling with non-keysounded notes for the rest of the charts.
- Unlike the other charts, Landmark's HYPER and EX charts feature Highlight Zones.
"It's a dreamy '80s-style techno. Sounds like the theme of the news!?"
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
|Notecounts / Long pop-kun||162 / 0||266 / 0||510 / 18||908 / 7||266||-|
|pop'n music 5 CS||5||14||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 6 CS||8||13||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 7 CS||16||13||-||-||13||-|
|pop'n music 7||↑16||↓13||-||-||13||-|
|pop'n music 9→20 fantasia||↓12||13||-||-||13||-|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→うさぎと猫と少年の夢||-||19||-||-||13||-|
|pop'n music peace→Present||-||19||33||42||13||-|