You can help Pop'n Music Wiki by expanding it.
|Genre in Japanese||ハレンチテクノ|
|Artist Name Romanized||-|
|Character||KINOKO BOY (8)|
|First Appearance||beatmania 5thMIX: Time to get down|
|Other Appearance(s)||beatmania III
ee'MALL 2nd avenue pop'n music 10
None, though there are samples.
Song Connections / Remixes
LINN 1999's pop'n music old banner.
- LINN 1999 could be unlocked to pop'n music 10 from December 17th, 2003 via ee'MALL 2nd avenue.
- Before pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE, LINN 1999's songwheel genre was LINN 1999.
- beatmania completeMIX 2 and beatmania THE FINAL spell LINN 1999's genre as HARENCHI TECHNO.
- "Harenchi" (ハレンチ) is Japanese for "infamy".
- It is likely that ぼくってウパ?'s background was recycled as LINN 1999's background to reference LINN 1999's background animations from beatmania 5thMIX, which depicted an 8-bit game.
- LINN 1999 has never been on a CS pop'n music release.
- LINN 1999 was removed from the BEMANI category in pop'n music Sunny Park.
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from Pop'n Fever.)
|pop'n music 10→13 カーニバル (via ee'MALL)||9||15||25||-||9||10|
|pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE→20 fantasia||9||15||25||-||9||10|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||↓20||31||-||9||10|