Waking up at midnight Having no clue of what's wrong Everything's not how it's meant to be Covered in darkness? You're always so far away Shaking in deep fear of losing what I did not have ※Tears in my eyes, ready to fall Please wash away the person In the mirror, now I'm gonna change! Knock out regrets and say goodbye (Just do it your way) Then I can look life in her eyes? No matter how things turn out Knock out regrets and say goodbye (Just live it your way) I just want to be someone I can love Only then you can love me ※repeat
Song Connections / Remixes
- Knock Out Regrets is an English version of 脱皮～Knock Out Regrets～ from pop'n music 12 いろは CS.
- DanceDanceRevolution features a much shorter version of Knock Out Regrets. pop'n music uses the uncut version.
- Knock Out Regrets marks Hiroyuki Togo's first original composition for the DanceDanceRevolution series.
- Knock Out Regrets marks the first appearance of MAKI in the DanceDanceRevolution series.
- Knock Out Regrets' DanceDanceRevolution banner, background and video are based on 脱皮～Knock Out Regrets～'s pop'n music graphics, though it uses the 3P palette of spinky.
- The game size version of Knock Out Regrets is not available in any DanceDanceRevolution original soundtrack.
- Although Knock Out Regrets made its arcade DanceDanceRevolution debut in DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA, neither Knock Out Regrets nor 脱皮～Knock Out Regrets～ have been on an arcade release of pop'n music.
- Despite being rated 15, Knock Out Regrets' Battle HYPER chart has 80 more notes than the 9-Buttons HYPER chart (rated 31).
- To unlock Knock Out Regrets in pop'n music 12 いろは CS, you must have DanceDanceRevolution STR!KE data on your memory card and it will be permanently unlocked.
- Knock Out Regrets was still present in the location test of DanceDanceRevolution X, with its new foot ratings.