Song Connections / Remixes
- Klungkung Palace (official name Puri Agung Semarapura) was a building complex in Semarapura, the capital of the Klungkung Regency (kabupaten) in Bali, Indonesia. It was well-known for its culture, including its arts, painting, dance and music. The grand majority of the palace was destroyed in 1908 after an invasion from the Dutch.
- Gamelan is also a type of music originating from Bali, Indonesia, hence Klungkung 1655's genre name.
- Klungkung 1655 is one of the crossovers part of pop'n music 12 いろは's pop'n hiden ninpouchou (ポップン秘伝忍法帖?) event. It could be unlocked through the AKI (秋) scroll from March 2nd to April 13th, 2005.
- Klungkung 1655 was removed from the BEMANI category in pop'n music Sunny Park.
- It returned to the BEMANI category in pop'n music éclale.
- According to Kiyotaka Sugimoto's peing page, the 1655 in Klungkung 1655 comes from the total purchase in yen he made at a convenience store sometime after production of the song wrapped up.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
|pop'n music 12 いろは||11||15||27||37||21||23|
|pop'n music 13 カーニバル→17 THE MOVIE||11||15||27||↑38||21||23|
|pop'n music 18 せんごく列伝→20 fantasia||11||15||27||↑39||21||23|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||21||33||45||21||23|
|pop'n music 12 いろは CS||11||15||27||38||21||23|
|pop'n music 13 カーニバル CS||11||15||27||38||21||23|