- A demo version of キリステゴメン, titled キリステゴメン (練習@兎月堂倉庫ver), can be heard on the sixth Meu no natsuyasumi produce sakusen video. It was later put on the SWEET SMILE♡HEROES album.
- A long version of キリステゴメン can be found on the SWEET SMILE♡HEROES album.
- An instrumental version of キリステゴメン, titled キリステゴメン (instrumental), can be found on the same album.
In feudal Japan, kirisute gomen (キリステゴメン / 斬捨御免?) was the right of a samurai to strike with a sword anyone of a lower class who they perceived had compromised their honor.
- キリステゴメン is one of the songs part of the SWEET SMILE HEROES ビターでスイートな七人の勇者 event.
- In GITADORA Matixx, it is available in the Third Part of the Monster tobatsu quest (モンスター討伐クエスト?) unlocking system from October 23rd to December 3rd, 2017.
- In jubeat clan, it could be unlocked by playing jubeat 5 days during the duration of the event (September 28th to October 29th, 2017).
- In pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢, it is the first ここなつSTAGE unlock of the NAVIfes (ナビフェス?) unlocking system. It can be unlocked from September 28th, 2017.
- In REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア, it can be unlocked from September 28th, 2017 as part of the Aki no HinaBitter♪ festival! (秋のひなビタ♪フェスティバル！?) unlocking system, by obtaining 10 hearts for Natsuhi.
- In SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN, it is available by default from September 28th, 2017.
- In pop'n music, キリステゴメン is not keysounded.
- キリステゴメン is the first HinaBitter♪ song with a Level 15 chart in the REFLEC BEAT series.
Difficulty & Notecounts
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.