Kaleidoscope needs its song production/character information, music comment(s), net self lines and/or staff comments translated.
Song Connections / Remixes
- kaleidoscope is Yuichi Tsuchiya's last song under his ASparagus alias.
- All charts are made by Tsuchiya himself.
- kaleidoscope has a URA version of its notecharts in Pop'n Music 11 CS.
- kaleidoscope is the only song that received an URA version in pop'n music 11 CS that has appeared in an arcade pop'n music title.
- kaleidoscope is one of the hidden songs in pop'n music 16 PARTY♪. To unlock it, you must play with a character that's a 3 person team (e.g. Fuki, Techno Stars), and for your first and second Stage play any song using the MIRROR modifier and the にせポップ君の嵐 Ojama with Zutto (ずっと) ON. kaleidoscope will be available in the SECRET category for your final Stage.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts 
|Pop'n Music 9 CS||9||19||32||39||15||28||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 11 CS||9||19||32||39||15||28||-||-||-|
|pop'n music portable 2 DLC||※3||19||32||39||-||-||8||17||25|
|Pop'n Music 16 PARTY♪→fantasia||9||19||32||39||15||28||-||-||-|
※ Denotes chart has been revised from the corresponding AC chart (exact notes undetermined).
|Pop'n Music 11 CS||6||15||28||37||-||-|