- 1 Lyrics
- 2 Song Connections/Remixes
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Difficulty & Notecounts
- 5 Gallery
- 6 References
Japanese (Orchestral Re-arrangement only)
葦原に鳴く 風は息吹 コノハナ咲かす 畏み白す カガチマガヒト 比禮を由良ひて 吾が手に威りし アメノホアカリ 縁払う カムがかるものの宿命 火之色の衣 嘆く思ひを たばねしものよ 聞くは風の音
Romaji (Orchestral Re-arrangement only)
Ashihara ni naku Kaze wa ibuki Kono hana sakasu Kashikomi maosu Kagachi magahito Hiei wo yurahite Agate ni furishi Ame no Hoakari Enishi harau Kamu ga garumono no sagamei Hinoiro no kinu Nageku omohi wo Tabaneshimono yo Kiku wa kaze no oto
English Translation (Orchestral Re-arrangement only)
Please keep in mind that part of the translation might not be accurate. Do not edit translation unless you found something correct.
Crying towards raw reeds Is the wind that is breath Flowers bloom While they are whitening The snake god is calamity For reasons from politeness, A spear on his hand, In Ame no Hoakari Paying fate, The affairs are things for fate Cladded in fire-red robes He laments on thoughts He listens to the wind's sounds From the tavern
- An orchestral re-arrangement of 蛇神 can be found on Zektbach's The Epic of Zektbach -Masinowa- album. Taro Makido arranged this version, while Yayoi Yula (柚楽弥衣?) provides her vocals.
- 蛇神 is part of pop'n music 18 せんごく列伝's Mezase tenka touitsu! pop'n fuu-unroku (めざせ天下統一！ ポップン風雲録?) event as a Week 5 unlock. This song is unlockable from June 2nd to July 15th, 2010, after gathering all song charts from Weeks 4 and 5.
- 蛇神's Pop'n Music banner has the "l" in "Oriential Mythology" replaced with an "r"(it was spelled as "Oriental Mythorogy"). In pop'n music 19 TUNE STREET and in the official website of pop'n music 18 せんごく列伝, it's spelling was fixed.
- 蛇神 represents the year of the Snake, which is 2013, along with Snake Stick, in REFLEC BEAT.
- 蛇神 received its own EASY chart in pop'n music éclale on December 21st, 2015.
Difficulty & Notecounts
蛇神 (without keysounds)
蛇神 (Orchestral Re-arrangement)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.