I've been invited to a summer festival The music surrounds me on this special night I find myself getting lost in the moment Graciously dancing and you're in my sight You're stepping along can't get my eyes off of you Then I see you're looking back at me Could this be what I think it is? Can feel my heart beat like a new butterfly I know you've got to be the one I could tell when our eyes met each other I can't help my knees are feeling weak ※ As I feel myself falling fast You've got the cutest little smile We can tell there's attraction going on now Stars are all aligning One-by-one for our love You are my Prince Charming And you make me feel like I am a KIMONO♥PRINCESS I'm not dreaming I know you've got to be the one I could tell when our eyes met each other I can't help my knees are feeling weak ※ repeat
- A long version of KIMONO♥PRINCESS, titled KIMONO♥PRINCESS (TGS2010 Ver.), can be found in the DanceEvolution Original Soundtrack.
- A portion of KIMONO♥PRINCESS is featured in DanceDanceRevolution (2010)'s HOTTEST PARTY 3 nonstop megamix.
- During the DanceDanceRevolution X2 location tests, KIMONO♥PRINCESS was one of the FINAL STAGE-only songs, along with POSSESSION.
- On the final release of DanceDanceRevolution X2, KIMONO♥PRINCESS is the default EXTRA STAGE song. Obtaining an AA or higher on KIMONO♥PRINCESS lets you play roppongi EVOLVED as the ENCORE EXTRA STAGE.
- KIMONO♥PRINCESS marks the first appearance of Anna Kaelin in pop'n music.
- KIMONO♥PRINCESS's songwheel genre (姫コア) reads as HIME CORE.
- KIMONO♥PRINCESS's pop'n music EX chart has a couple of BPM changes to 11 BPM, to simulate the stops in the original DanceDanceRevolution charts.
- On the pop'n music 20 fantasia staff comments for KIMONO♥PRINCESS, PON coins the phrase "soflan" when referring to the song's BPM changes. "Soflan" is a reference to beatmania IIDX 2nd style's SOFT LANDING ON THE BODY and its big BPM changes.
Difficulty and Notecounts
|Pop'n Music 20 fantasia||17||18||35||41||25||32|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.