June is one of the characters from Pop'n Music 10.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Character Information[edit | edit source]
"I will change☆"
I thought I was wondering how good Honey is, the tactics went up sexy with a female spy.
It seems it was like between April to July.
A bodacious girl with a spicy hustle punch☆
That I designed as a feeling.
I think, however now, that it was a cool anime...
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Like other female spy personas, June is a dark-skinned woman with short, yellow hair and blue eyes. She dons a cerulean-colored dress with a magenta butterfly print located on her lower right side, and white high-heeled boots. June has a long, red scarf around her neck, a blue butterfly ornament located on her left head, and white, pear-shaped earrings.
NET Self[edit | edit source]
|Attack||Flash (フラッシュ Furasshu?)|
|Damage||Aah☆ (ああんっ☆ Aann☆?)|
|GOOD Play||Uhuhu☆ (うふふ☆ Ufufu☆?)|
|BAD Play||Oh no☆ (あらん☆ Aran☆?)|
|WIN||I'll change (かわるわよ Kawaruwa yo?)|
|LOSE||Hrmm... (くっ・・・ Kuu...?)|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- June is the only Pop'n Music 10 character to appear in a TV/Anime license.
- June is one of the female characters to be named by a month, and she is one of the original woman spies.
- Despite her very first appearance, June's debut song has been removed by Pop'n Music 18 Sengoku Retsuden. This makes her the only TV/Anime license character to not receive any song.
- June, along with the identical personas, July and April, are surprisingly the same person, and it is truly May in disguise (note that she collect wigs as her hobby).
- June's birthdate is identical to Jeff's and Mebae's.
- Her birthdate also coincides with the date of the first successful radio broadcast in Japan, which was on June 1st, 1925.
- June resembles the appearance in May's FEVER! WIN animation, but she was wearing lingerie.