和泉一舞 Izumi Ibuki
|Birthplace||Hinatabi Shopping District|
|Hobby||Bass, singing songs from anime|
|Relative(s)||Yamagata Marika (close friend)|
|Likes||Marika: My close childhood friend|
|Dislikes||The word "Rural"|
|First Appearance||pop'n music Sunny Park|
|Other Appearance(s)||pop'n rhythmin-Present|
|Theme(s)|| Hi-Tension Gal Rock|
A stylish, outstanding gal from the Hinatabi Shopping Street's tailor locality.
Her sensitive best take in fashion is worth seeing!
The Izumi couture (いずみ洋装店?) clothing shop's daughter, Ibuki is a fashionable but easily irritated girl. She and Marika grew up together and are close friends, though she gets embarrassed when Marika calls her Ibu. She plays the bass.
Ibuki resembles of a chocolate-eyed adolescent, possessing blonde hair, styled in both a crown and neck-length. She only has a school uniform that consists of a white polo shirt, a brick red plaid dress, knee highs, and gray shoes. Her accessories are lime beaded earrings, a red-black beaded necklace on her left wrist and a pink sweater wrapped around her waist.
Her outfit in her Great animation is purely white, and includes a veil, a dress, gloves, a garterbelt on her left thigh, knee highs, and high heels.
- Ibuki's birthdate is identical to Antonio's, Patty's, and Ryuta's.
- Izumi Ibuki is aged 16 to 17 and is measured in 160cm.
- Ibuki is one of the few characters to have their ages and height revealed.
- Ibuki is one of the crossover characters to not have any color palette.
- Ibuki is also one of the individual characters to not have this too.
- There are several of HinaBitter♪ characters appearing on Izumi Ibuki's animations:
- Marika and Sakiko also appear on her Lose animation as well.
- Rin also makes a cameo on her Great animation.