Lyrics[edit | edit source]
Some vocal samples can be heard.
Song Connections / Remixes[edit | edit source]
- 一発逆転! ××だらけのハッピー大運動会!! is an arranged medley of different classical tunes: Csikós Post→Orphée aux enfers→Turkey in the Straw→Old Folks at Home.
- These classical songs are commonly played during Japanese school athletic event competitions, as denoted by its genre.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- 一発逆転！××だらけのハッピー大運動会！！ is one of the unlocks of the pop'n time trip (ポップンタイムトリップ?) event. It could be unlocked from May 9th, 2019 to February 19th, 2020 by filling out ten stamps of the fourth pop'n music CS card.
- It is the first new CS crossover in pop'n music peace to keep its genre, original banner, and rival character.
- Its charts received Highlight Zones in pop'n music peace.
- As of August 13th, 2020, it is available by default.
- 一発逆転！××だらけのハッピー大運動会！！ does not have its background in the arcade pop'n music titles.
- Besides adding Highlight Zones, 一発逆転！××だらけのハッピー大運動会！！'s EASY chart is exactly the same as its old 5-Buttons chart.
- Upon its addition to pop'n music peace, 一発逆転！××だらけのハッピー大運動会！！'s songwheel genre was shown as 一発逆転！××だらけのハッピー大運動会！！ instead of アスレチックミート. This was fixed on June 25th, 2019.
- Due to a bug, BENGBENG's LOSE animation loops in the arcade pop'n music titles, instead of playing once (as it was in the CS titles). It is unknown whether this has been fixed.
- Despite debuting in pop'n music 12 いろは CS, 一発逆転！××だらけのハッピー大運動会！！ was absent from the pop'n music CS folder in pop'n music peace until June 25th, 2019.
- After the June 25th, 2019 update of pop'n music peace, the game crashed after selecting 一発逆転！××だらけのハッピー大運動会！！. This was fixed on June 27th, 2019.
Music Comment[edit | edit source]
Song Production Information[edit | edit source]
Difficulty & Notecounts[edit | edit source]
|pop'n music 12 いろは CS||17||21||36||41||15||21|
|pop'n music 13 カーニバル CS||17||21||36||41||15||21|
|pop'n music peace→Present||23||27||42||47||15||21|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Video[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.