Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of IMPLANTATION appears on TOMOSUKE's marble releases.
- Mind Parasite from DanceManiax 2ndMIX, also by TOMOSUKE, may or may not be a sequel to this song.
- When IMPLANTATION was crossovered to beatmania/beatmania III THE FINAL, it received new keysounds that follow the synths. The same keysounds are also used on pop'n music and beatmania IIDX.
- IMPLANTATION marks TOMOSUKE's first contribution in BEMANI.
- Before pop'n music 14 FEVER!, the songwheel genre was IMPLANTATION.
- According to L.E.D., TOMOSUKE requested that IMPLANTATION be included in beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS CS.
- IMPLANTATION shares Bee's Eye's background, and is the second ee'Mall song to do so.
- IMPLANTATION was added to beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL as part of the Qpronicle Chord unlock system, unlockable in Qpronicle Chord phase 2.
- Much like GUILTY, IMPLANTATION is written in a blue font.
Song Production Information
This song is my debut music game track, so I have a number of memories about it.
Originally it was made for drummania, I hated the mechanical sound and that it didn't sound band-like at all. I remember countless depressed nights with soaked pillows.
Then, upon listening to it again I noticed the sound's gloomy quality.
So on re-recording this time I messed with the synth patch a bit and the song was reborn.
I hadn't been making tracks like this lately, so remixing this work was actually fun.
Difficulty & Notecounts
|Pop'n Music 9→CARNIVAL (via ee'MALL)||18||25||36||39||21||23|