Houou ～Chinese Phoenix Mix～ needs its song production/character information, music comment(s), net self lines and/or staff comments translated.
Song Connections / Remixes
- 鳳凰 ～Chinese Phoenix Mix～ is one of the unlockable songs of Phase 2 of pop'n music 20 fantasia's Soreyuke! pop'n quest (それゆけ！ポップンクエスト?) event. It could be unlocked from April 25th, 2012.
- The banner genre (亜細亜的協奏曲REMIX) reads as "Asia-teki kyousoukyoku REMIX".
- According to Mutsuhiko Izumi, he was asked to remix 鳳凰 at the request of PON.
- 鳳凰 ～Chinese Phoenix Mix～ received UPPER charts in pop'n music 解明リドルズ is part of the Kaimei! MN tanteisha (解明！MN探偵社?) unlock system. It can be unlocked starting February 25th, 2021.
- 鳳凰～Chinese Phoenix Mix～ UPPER does not have a background.
Song Production Information
An arrangement of the calm and beautiful melody of Houou.
"Please, arrange it with a sensation of hard speed." I was requested by PON to work on this song.
I tried to speed up the song to no less than 160BPM because the original was slow, at 74 BPM. Then I added a new phrase and a Mutsuhiko Izumi part of guitar solo. "A shiny golden phoenix flying on a far distant sky". That sort of image.
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
|pop'n music 20 fantasia||14||20||33||40||14||17|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||26||39||46||14||17|
|Notecounts / Long pop-kun||277 / ?||456 / ?||905 / ?||1295 / 9||226||506|
|pop'n music 解明リドルズ→Present||16||30||42||47||14||26|