|Genre in Japanese||ダンス|
|Artist Name Romanized||-|
|Other Instruments||Hi-Tekno (Composition & Arrangement)|
|First Appearance||pop'n music|
|Other Appearance(s)||pop'n music 2 CS, pop'n music 3 CS, pop'n music打!!|
- A remixed version by Millennium Project, Hi-Tekno Millennium mix, appears in Pop'n Music 4.
- An extended version of Hi-Tekno, titled Hi-Tekno pop'n music-DA!! Special Version, can be found in pop'n music打!!.
- According to Seiya Murai's comments on ostin-art, both it and Hi-Tekno are composed by the same person.
- In the Asian English version of pop'n music, the spelling of the title and artist is changed to Hi-Techno.
Japanese version: A dance J-Pop number that everyone will love!
Asian version: A dance track that everyone will love!
Song Production Information 
These days have a calm feeling, but a J-POP feeling a while ago.
Everyday, I strictly prohibited the use of fatal fury from seniors, albeit, this music that was banned was solved, it's crazy to use it heartily.
The time to play, the challenge in the first half has focused, let it play the melody elegantly if it ride out that.
Difficulty & Note Counts
|Pop'n Music 3||-||-||H||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 4||-||12||23||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 9||8||12||↓18||-||11||21|
|Pop'n Music 10→fantasia||↑9||↓11||18||-||11||21|
|Pop'n Music CS||-||12||-||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 2 CS||-||12||-||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 3 CS||-||-||23||-||-||-|
Other charts not shown on the above table:
- pop'n music and 2's BEGINNER chart: total notes: 105.