愛は奇跡を信じる力よ 孤独が魂(ココロ)閉じ込めても ひとりきりじゃないよとあなた 愛を口移しに教えてあげたい You need a hero 傷だらけのヒーロー誰でも 悲しみに振り向いたら 明日が見えないよ You need a hero I'm holding out for a hero 'till the morning light He's gotta be sure And it's gotta be soon And He's gotta be larger than life You need a hero
ai wa kiseki wo shinjiru chikara yo kodoku ga kokoro tojikomete mo hitori kiri ja nai yo to anata ai wo kuchiutsushi ni oshiete agetai You need a hero kizurake no HERO dare demo kanashimi ni furimuitara ashita ga mienai yo You need a hero I'm holding out for a hero 'till the morning light He's gotta be sure And it's gotta be soon And He's gotta be larger than life You need a hero
- ヒーロー ～HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO～ is a Japanese cover of Bonnie Tyler's Holding Out for a Hero.
- ヒーロー ～HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO～ was used as the theme of the 1984 Japanese TV Drama School☆wars (スクール☆ウォーズ?).
- ヒーロー ～HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO～ uses a mirrored and differently colored version of 燃えてヒーロー's background as its background.
- The goal is also slightly modified on the background.
- In the pop'n music 12 いろは location test, ヒーロー ～HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO～ was a removed song. However, it reappeared in the final release.
- ヒーロー ～HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO～ was the only song removed from pop'n music 13 カーニバル.
- A unused banner for ヒーロー ～HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO～ can be found in the pop'n music 16 PARTY♪ data. Like every other TV&ANIME song that was playable in pop'n music 16 PARTY♪ (with one exception), the banner does not show the genre.
- This might indicate that KONAMI wanted to revive ヒーロー ～HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO～, as they did with fellow pop'n music 8 license タッチ in pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE. There are no charts or keysounds in the data though, unlike Jack and Mark Get Busy!, レッツゴー！！ライダーキック, or STAR TREK's URA charts.
- The banner, along with all the other unused banners for songs that were already removed, was removed from the data in pop'n music 17 THE MOVIE.
This familiar TV song makes its appearance!
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia.
|pop'n music 8||8||11||28||34||10||19|
|pop'n music 9||↓6||↑13||28||34||10||19|
|pop'n music 10→12 いろは||6||13||↑30||34||10||19|
|pop'n music 8 CS||6||13||28||34||10||19|