|Help me, ERINNNNNN -VENUS mix-|
Help me, ERINNNNNN -VENUS mix-
|Genre in Japanese||-|
|Artist Name Romanized||-|
|Vocal||DJ YOSHITAKA, PON, wac, TAG|
|Lyrics||beatMARIO(COOL&CREATE), DJ YOSHITAKA|
|Other Instruments||ZUN (Team Shanghai Alice) (Composition), Sota Fujimori (Arrangement)|
|First Appearance||SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS|
|Other Appearance(s)||pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢|
REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA 2
- Help me, ERINNNNNN!! -VENUS mix- is a remixed cover of Help me, ERINNNNNN!!, which in turn is a remix of 竹取飛翔 ～ Lunatic Princess, final B boss theme of the Touhou Project game 東方永夜抄 ～ Imperishable Night.
- Help me, ERINNNNNN!! -VENUS mix- shares the "S,O,T,A" vocal samples with Look To The Sky and Cyber Force -DJ Yoshitaka Remix-.
- Help me, ERINNNNNN!! -VENUS mix- samples/covers FUJIMORI -祭- FESTIVAL, Wow Wow VENUS, and two additional songs from the respective BEMANI series where Help me, ERINNNNNN!! -VENUS mix- is played:
- Sota Fujimori, DJ YOSHITAKA, PON, wac, and TAG appear on Help me, ERINNNNNN!! -VENUS mix-'s jacket.
- Help me, ERINNNNNN!! -VENUS mix- is currently the longest song in the SOUND VOLTEX and REFLEC BEAT series.
- VENUS being the rival character of Help me, ERINNNNNN!! -VENUS mix- in pop'n music marks the first time when a Touhou Arrangement song does not have official Touhou characters Hakurei Reimu and Kirisame Marisa as rival characters in the series.
Difficulty & Notecounts
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.