Song Connections / Remixes[edit | edit source]
- A long version of Greening appears on 猫又Master's first album, Raindrops.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Greening was originally featured in pop'n music 12 いろは CS as the background music for the game's arcade mode mini-game.
- Despite that Greening was first made playable in pop'n music portable, the pop'n music portable MUSIC LIST lists Greening as a song originally from pop'n music 12 いろは CS.
- Before the title font standardisation in pop'n music Sunny Park, Greening used a different font in-game for the title, compared with the one used in the banner.
- In pop'n music 19 TUNE STREET, once unlocked, Greening can be purchased in the Town Mode CD shop for 1000 TP.
- Greening's Standard NORMAL and Battle HYPER Charts have their notecounts tied.
Difficulty & Notecounts[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.