GALAXY FOREST 11.6&12
|Genre in Japanese||スクリーン|
|Artist Name Romanized||-|
|Other Instruments||Junichiro Kaneda (Composition & Arrangement)|
|First Appearance||pop'n music Best Hits!|
|Other Appearance(s)||pop'n music 10|
- A full version of GALAXY FOREST 11.6&12, titled GALAXY FOREST 11,6&12 on line, can be found on the V-RARE SOUNDTRACK vol.11: pop'n music 11 album.
- Like the other pop'n music Best Hits! new songs, the game-size version of GALAXY FOREST 11.6&12 can't be found in any original soundtracks.
- Also, like its fellow pop'n music Best Hits! song Invisible Lover, GALAXY FOREST 11.6&12 has a long version in a V-RARE SOUNDTRACK album.
- GALAXY FOREST 11.6&12 marks Junichiro Kaneda's first (and last) original song in BEMANI since pop'n music 5 CS' 日曜大工.
- It also marks his first and only time when he used his J_KANE alias in a BEMANI song.
- GALAXY FOREST 11.6&12 has the highest consistent BPM of any pop'n music song to date.
- GALAXY FOREST 11.6&12 was the first song which its EX chart was rated a 43 in an arcade release of pop'n music.
- GALAXY FOREST 11.6&12 received a brand new Battle NORMAL chart in pop'n music 10.
Thunder roars, vegetation sprouts, the water of life... an organic irregular rhythm, take a bite!
Difficulty & Notecounts
|Pop'n Music Best Hits!||6||14||37||42||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 10 CS||7||17||39||43||13||-|
|Pop'n Music 10→Iroha||↑7||↑17||↑39||↑43||13||-|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.