- A rock arrangement of GAIA, titled GAIA -GITADORA EDITION-, can be found in GITADORA.
- GAIA is one of the Shiritsu BEMANI gakuen (私立BEMANI学園?) songs. To unlock it, you must get 100% of Friendship on L.E.D. and Nekomata Master. After the event ended, it can be unlocked through different systems, depending on the BEMANI game.
- In pop'n music Sunny Park, it could be unlocked via the WaiWai pop'n doubutsuen (わいわいポップン動物園?) event.
- GAIA marks the first collaboration between Naoyuki Sato and Toshiyuki Kakuta in BEMANI.
- It also marks the first appearance of Naoyuki Sato's 猫叉Master+ alias in pop'n music.
- Gaia or Gaea (pronounced "gee-uh" or "gey-uh") is the Greek word for "earth". It also refers to the Greek goddess of the Earth, who was the mother of the Titans and cyclopes.
- In GAIA's jacket and in jukebeat, GAIA's artist is romanized as Nekomata L.E.D.Master+.
The bond of Nekomata Master and L.E.D.! A raging kick and a gentle phrase are proof of the always-friends♪
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
ポップンリズミン difficulty rated from 1 to 10.
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||17||30||43||48||26||36|
ポップンリズミン (pop'n rhythmin)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.