|Fly far bounce|
Fly far bounce
|Genre in Japanese||-|
|Artist Name Romanized||Nekomata Master|
|Other Instruments||Naoyuki Sato (Composition & Arrangement)|
|Other Appearance(s)||DanceDanceRevolution A|
- A rock arrangement of Fly far bounce by Mutsuhiko Izumi can be found in GITADORA Tri-Boost Re:EVOLVE.
- Fly far bounce will be added to DanceDanceRevolution A, MÚSECA 1+1/2, pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢, and SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN on March 15th, 2017, as part of the NOSTALGIA launch memorial song crossover campaign (ノスタルジア稼働記念 楽曲交換キャンペーン?).
- It will mark the first time any of these series receive a ノスタルジア crossover.
- Despite displaying its BPM as a constant 163 BPM, Fly far bounce in the DanceDanceRevolution series has a slowdown at the very end of the song, much like in the other BEMANI games.
- In the DanceDanceRevolution series, while playing Fly far bounce the crowd does not cheer. The announcer still talks, though.
- Fly far bounce ranked #1 in the BEMANI Fan Site CHECK!SONGS Monthly Ranking list for March 2017.
Difficulty & Notecounts
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.