You can help Pop'n Music Wiki by expanding it.
- Festum Duodecimum! is the twelfth song in the CLASSIC series of songs.
- Like the other songs on the CLASSIC series, Festum Duodecimum! is an arranged medley of different classical tunes:
- Verdi's Dies iræ, from Messa da Requiem.
- Debussy's L'isle joyeuse.
- Ravel's Jeux d'eau.
- Borodin's Polovtsian Dances.
- Bartók's Allegro barbaro.
- Ravel's Sonatine, 2nd Movement.
- Ravel's Tzigane.
- Festum Duodecimum! is one of the unlocks of the pop'n time trip (ポップンタイムトリップ?) event. It could be unlocked from June 6th, 2019 to February 19th, 2020 by filling out 8 stamps of the fifth pop'n music CS card.
- Festum Duodecimum! is the first song in the CLASSIC series to originate in an arcade version of pop'n music.
- Despite that pop'n music CS's HAMANOV is used for Festum Duodecimum!, HAMANOV received a new portrait and can be selected as a new character in the pop'n music peace character category.
- "Festum duodecimum" is Latin for "twelfth festival", a reference to the song being the twelfth song in the CLASSIC series.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
|Notecounts / Long pop-kun||163 / ?||388 / ?||771 / ?||1297 / 34||?||-|
|pop'n music peace→Present||11||31||41||49||15||-|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.