I'm falling apart Is this the way how you saw it, Is this the way how you read me from the start, Is this the way how you lived it in your mind Is this the way how you read me, Is this the way how you make me fall apart, Is this the way how you break a good girl down I'm falling apart
- Erosion Mark was made as a commemoration song for the 400,000 downloads of ポップンリズミン.
- Erosion Mark is Kosuke Saito's first collaboration with Osamu Migitera in BEMANI.
- It's also his only original song for ポップンリズミン.
- Erosion Mark is currently the only song written exclusively for ポップンリズミン that has been crossed over to a non-pop'n music arcade game.
- "REASM" means "reassemble".
- Erosion Mark is one of the songs in the second phase of REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA's Pastel-kun to Gakkii-hakase no dokidoki rhythm kenkyujou (パステルくんとガッキー博士のドキドキリズム研究所?) unlock system. It can be unlocked after assembling the Rice Ball Castanet (おにぎりカスタネット?) instrument.
- References to Erosion Mark can be found in the pop'n music ラピストリア data.
- Erosion Mark's jacket was slightly changed in REFLEC BEAT, by adding a ring to the character's hand.
- Erosion Mark's jacket was slightly changed in the REFLEC BEAT series, by adding a ring to the character's hand.
- Erosion Mark is the first song in REFLEC BEAT plus with Slide Objects in its charts.
- It is also the first KONAMI original from REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA to appear in REFLEC BEAT plus.
- It is also the only song introduced after the ratings change in REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA to appear in REFLEC BEAT plus with a chart rated Level 10+.
- Despite of not having a genre since pop'n music ラピストリア, in beatmania IIDX, Erosion Mark's genre is FALLIN APART CORE.
Difficulty & Notecounts
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.