- Engraved Mark is part of Osamu Migitera's Mark series of songs.
- An extended version of Engraved Mark arranged by just Ryu☆ himself, titled Engraved Mark (Ryu☆Mix), appears on Ryu☆'s sixth album, We're so Happy.
- Engraved Mark is a song part of the Let's Start BEMANI With Apps Campaign! (アプリでビーマニはじめようキャンペーン!?) event. To unlock it, you must have GITADORA (Mobile), jubeat plus, ポップンリズミン, and REFLEC BEAT plus installed in your device.
- To unlock it in ポップンリズミン, you must accept the present at the main screen. After the app check, Engraved Mark will be available in GAME MODE.
- Engraved Mark marks the first collaboration between Ryutaro Nakahara and Osamu Migitera in BEMANI.
- Engraved Mark is one of the songs part of the Second Half of the Nettou! BEMANI Stadium (熱闘！BEMANIスタジアム?) event. It was added on January 23rd, 2014.
- To unlock its tournament, you had to link ポップンリズミン to your eAMUSEMENT account, and then play Engraved Mark on it once.
- Since March 5th, 2014, this tournament is available for everyone to access.
- Engraved Mark is the first song that appeared in GITADORA (Mobile) before an arcade release of GuitarFreaks & DrumMania.
- It is also the first ポップンリズミン original song that appears on an arcade release of pop'n music.
- In pop'n music, instead of displaying its character's portrait, Engraved Mark displays its jacket (with the 熱闘！BEMANIスタジアム logo) when selected.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
ポップンリズミン difficulty rated from 1 to 10.
|pop'n music Sunny Park→ラピストリア||10||28||39||46||23||32|
|pop'n music éclale→Present||↓6||28||39||46||23||32|
ポップンリズミン (pop'n rhythmin)