- El pais del sol (GIVE ME MORE SALSA MIX) is a hidden song in pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE. To unlock it:
- Play as Don Mommy  (if playing in BATTLE MODE, both players must select him), and then clear one of the following songs with the genre LATIN on STAGE 1/2: El pais del sol, In a Grow, Feux d'artifica, ヤバイオンナ, or ロマンス.
- El pais del sol (GIVE ME MORE SALSA MIX) will then be playable on FINAL STAGE.
- As of July 4th, 2007, El pais del sol (GIVE ME MORE SALSA MIX) is unlocked for everyone to play.
- El pais del sol (GIVE ME MORE SALSA MIX) has never been on a CS release of pop'n music.
- It is the only song remix in pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE that was not present in pop'n music portable.
- It did, however, show up as DLC for the American version of pop'n music (Wii), in the Seaside pack, where El pais del sol (GIVE ME MORE SALSA MIX)'s title and artist were changed to El Pais Del Sol (Give Me More Salsa Mix) and Berimbu'66 respectively.
- Until the Staff Comments on El pais del sol (GIVE ME MORE SALSA MIX) were published, the identity of the original composer of El pais del sol, Kaoko Aoki, was unknown.
- According to TOMOSUKE, he told wac he wanted to remix El pais del sol for the next game following the completion of pop'n music 14 FEVER!.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
|pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE→20 fantasia||13||15||30||36||14||19|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||↑22||36||42||14||19|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.