End of the century Misery, can it be Chaos, who's the boss Suffer a great loss Man woman child No longer exist Only the good ones will be missed Life, love, cherish it all Who will be left to conquer it all The end is coming Don't start running There's nowhere to run Don't grab a gun All over the land, hear this roar No one know what's in store Look for the star, he's on his way No one knows what's in store Love your self and all around In a blink of an eye You won't hear a sound Your heart is pounding at rapid speed Man will always feel the need for greed Let's go for it Now you can't miss Al-Though-This-Was-The-Be-Ginning Beware because the end is here The sky is falling Eyes are bawling You had your chance To make your stance Love is a must Life don't lust Not time to fuss People start to cuss Cry out, who's going to care Have no doubt, have no fear Believe in me I'll show you the way Some people think the year 2G Is so scary, let's wait and see The world will shut down, most won't admit People go crazy, people catch fits Fire breaks out One way to stop Play hip hop non stop stop Remember these words And what I said You just might wake up brain dead The feeling (feeling) Is amazing (is amazing) Oh boy, I want you (come on and get me) Some just say the world is changing Many people will agree Many changes we are seeing I just say... It's the end... It's the end... It's the end of the century
- END OF THE CENTURY is a dance remix of Beethoven's Symphony No. 9 in D minor, Op. 125, 4th Movement. This is referenced by the "NO.9" alias.
- Other arrangements of Symphony No. 9 in D minor, Op. 125 have appeared in BEMANI:
- A piano arrangement, titled 交響曲第9番第4楽章"歓喜の歌", appears in ノスタルジア Op.3.
- A part of the 浦安マリンエンジェルス song We are チャリンコエンジェルス, which appears in DanceDanceRevolution (2014) and jubeat saucer fulfill, is based on Symphony No. 9 in D minor, Op. 125.
- END OF THE CENTURY and DYNAMITE RAVE, the latter from DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX, mark Argie Phine's first appearance in BEMANI.
- END OF THE CENTURY's lyrics are about Y2K, a failed prediction that the apocalypse would happen at the start of the year 2000.
- END OF THE CENTURY is the first song based on a classical music piece that uses HAMANOV as the rival character and is not arranged by Junichiro Kaneda.
- END OF THE CENTURY was added to pop'n music 10 on December 17th, 2003 via ee'MALL 2nd avenue.
- Before pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE, END OF THE CENTURY's songwheel genre was END OF THE CENTURY.
- END OF THE CENTURY has never been on a CS pop'n music release.
- END OF THE CENTURY uses the same background as Requiem, from pop'n music 9.
The original song was made by Beethoven, the exciting beat is the best!
Song Production Information
Actually, about a year and a half ago, there were several places that weren't very fond of eurobeat music. That is, until BRILLIANT 2U appeared...
Despite the euro tone of this work, it has a very thick essence of club music, and it gives off a flashy yet passive, techno-like impression.
Due to the collaboration with the dance compilation, the IIDX series has a broad range of euro sounds. Its influence is very big, don't you think?
Today, my good brother NAOKI would like to give a comment.
As a fan of the IIDX series, this is a dream come true.
This time, with respect to dj TAKA, I have arranged for three of my songs to appear in IIDX 3rd style and to top it off, a NAOKI-themed course is also being prepared.
A hidden song with a "fin de siècle" vibe, END OF THE CENTURY is now publicly available. I would like for everyone to play it and let the adrenaline of this track burst through them!
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia.
|pop'n music 10→13 カーニバル (via ee'MALL)||12||17||27||34||13||14|
|pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE→16 PARTY♪||12||17||27||34||13||14|