Lyrics[edit | edit source]
Song Connections / Remixes[edit | edit source]
- EBONY & IVORY shares a similar genre and musical style to an earlier OSTER project song, SpaceLand☆TOYBOX.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- EBONY & IVORY was first revealed during the BeatStream finals at The 4th KONAMI Arcade Championship.
- EBONY & IVORY marks OSTER project's first appearance in the BeatStream series.
- It was also, along with パ→ピ→プ→Yeah!, one of the first KONAMI originals in the BeatStream series since ビビットストリーム.
- EBONY & IVORY is OSTER project's first BEMANI song with its own unique video.
- EBONY & IVORY was added to beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL, jubeat prop, pop'n music ラピストリア, and SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS on June 17th, 2015 as part of the Kaitou BisCo no yokokujou!! (怪盗BisCoの予告状!!) event.
- The crossover of EBONY & IVORY to pop'n music and SOUND VOLTEX marks OSTER project's first appearances in those series.
- In the beatmania IIDX and pop'n music series, EBONY & IVORY's artist was capitalized as OSTER Project. This was fixed in pop'n music ラピストリア on July 7th, 2015, and in beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL on July 8th, 2015.
- In SOUND VOLTEX, EBONY & IVORY uses its BeatStream LIGHT, MEDIUM, and BEAST jackets for its NOVICE, ADVANCED, and EXHAUST jackets, respectively.
- EBONY & IVORY's BeatStream BEAST jacket is used as the jubeat and pop'n music series' jacket.
- In pop'n music, instead of displaying its character's portrait, EBONY & IVORY displays its jacket (with the 怪盗BisCoの予告状!! banner on top of it) when selected.
- pop'n music character ししゃも makes a cameo in BisCo's MISS animation, on top of the cat clerk in EBONY & IVORY's video, itself a reference to the store in EBONY & IVORY's video.
Music Comment[edit | edit source]
Difficulty & Notecounts[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Video[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.