You can help the Pop'n Music Wiki by expanding it.
Diamond Dust needs its song production/character information, music comment(s), net self lines and/or staff comments translated.
Song Connections / Remixes
- An extended version of Diamond Dust, titled Diamond Dust-Extended Ver.-, can be found on the REFLEC BEAT ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK album.
- Diamond Dust is one of the unlockable songs of Phase 2 of pop'n music 20 fantasia's Soreyuke! Pop'n Quest (それゆけ！ポップンクエスト?) event. It could be unlocked from April 25th, 2012.
- As of October 1st, 2012, it is available by default.
- Diamond Dust's genre, REFLECTIVE TRANCE, references the game from where it originated, REFLEC BEAT.
- Diamond Dust's pop'n music charts were made by Mameshiba.
- According to pop'n music 20 fantasia sound director PON, he wanted to put in Diamond Dust -Try to Sing Ver.- for the EX chart in pop'n music. Mameshiba apologized in his song comment to those expecting that.
- Diamond Dust received an EASY chart in pop'n music Sunny Park, replacing its old 5-Buttons chart.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
|pop'n music 20 fantasia||14||19||28||34||13||18|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||※5||↓23||↓33||40||13||18|
※ The notecount of this chart is different from the old 5-Buttons chart (total notes: 133).