Lyrics[edit | edit source]
Japanese[edit | edit source]
逢いたい あなた... 廃滅の呟き 愛して ずっと お願いよ 捧げてください 嗚呼 泣くのはやめて 接吻を頂戴 嗚呼 八重て匂うよ なまぐさい純情 もっと 怯えて もっと 叫んで 誰も救えない 絶望の果ての沈黙 そうよ いつか... 流れ込む 電流 ルラ ルララ... この部屋で 踊り続けましょう
Romaji[edit | edit source]
Aitai anata... Haimetsu no tsubuyaki Aishite zutto Onegai yo sasagete kudasai Aa naku no wa yamete Kuchizuke wo choudai Ah hachijuu te niou yo Namagusai junjou Motto obiete Motto sakende Dare mo sukuenai zetsubou no hate no chinmoku Sou yo itsuka... Nagarekomu denryuu Rura rurara... Kono heya de odori tsuzukemashou
English[edit | edit source]
I want to see you... A ruinous murmur I've always loved you Please, devote yourself to me Ah, stop your crying Give me a kiss Ah, It smells of duality Suspicious yet naïve Fear me more Cry out for me more The silence of the depths of despair can't save anyone Yes, someday... An electric current will flow through Lula lulala... Let's continue dancing in this room
Song Connections/Remixes[edit | edit source]
- 電気人形 is the first song of the DARKNESS series of songs. The other songs are:
- A re-arranged mash-up, by Mitsuto Suzuki, of 電気人形 with Q-Mex's 電波の暮らし, titled 電波の暮らし ～ 電気人形 Remix, can be found on the pop'n music Vocal Best 3 album.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- 電気人形 marks the first time Freddie Hatae had provided vocals to a Seiya Murai song.
- 電気人形 marks Seiya Murai's first use of his Eleharmonica alias.
- 電気人形 is the only song of the DARKNESS series that Kiyomi Kumano wrote the lyrics for.
- 電気人形 was the only song of the DARKNESS series that did not have a long version, but this is no longer the case as of 終末の序曲 ～オワリノハジマリ～.
- It is, however, also the only one which has a remix on a BEMANI related soundtrack.
- Yoshinori Hatae was hired to sing this song by request of Nazo²Suzuki.
Music Comment[edit | edit source]
A lost light, helpless cries, and the uncanny melody of resounding electricity...
Song Production Information[edit | edit source]
Seiya Murai[edit | edit source]
When I first heard Freddie-san's singing in "Denpa no kurashi" in Pop'n 6,
I had an intense feeling of "Wow! I've been had~!"
Concerning the trajectory of music I've preferred listening to up until now, the feeling of that sound distinctly remains.
Well, after being inspired by that, I followed its trajectory in a modern direction, and arrived at a song like "Denki Ningyou".
It's also different from the 80's techno and light pop that I always make, but I hope you can appreciate "Black Seiya" as well... Or something like that. (Laughs)
Freddie Hatae[edit | edit source]
Again? At the request of Nazo²Suzuki-san, I made an appearance with a "Black Lizard" kind of atmosphere.
I feel as if I've become completely accustomed to playing this character.
More than anything, I hope you can enjoy playing this esoteric song in the game.
I hope you'll support my main work(?) in Gueen as well.
Kumano Kiyomi[edit | edit source]
Hello, this is Kumano Kiyomi, who wrote the lyrics for "Denki Ningyou".
It's scary, huh~ It's frightening, isn't it~
More than ghosts or youkai, the "obsessions" of living human beings are the scariest thing of all.
Both the song and Freddie Hatae-san's singing are crazy. (Laughs)
But, don't be afraid to play it, okay? Lu, la, lulala~
Difficulty & Notecounts[edit | edit source]
pop'n music[edit | edit source]
|Pop'n Music 7||6||11||27||38||※27||-||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 8||6||11||27||38||11||27||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 9||↓4||11||27||38||11||27|
|Pop'n Music 10→fantasia||↑5||11||27||38||11||27||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 7 CS||6||11||27||38||※27||-||-||-||-|
|portable 2 DLC||※7||11||27||38||-||-||19||9||21|
pop'n music Be-Mouse[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Video[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]