You can help Pop'n Music Wiki by expanding it.
Dawn of departure
YNKT MDKS BAND
|Genre in Japanese||スティールクロニクル|
|Artist Name Romanized||-|
|Other Instruments||Hideyuki Ono (Composition/Arrangement/|
|First Appearance||Pop'n Music Sunny Park|
Song Connections / Remixes
- Dawn of departure is an extended version of Dawn of Departure, the opening theme of Steel Chronicle Be (スティールクロニクルBe), a KONAMI third-person shooter arcade game involving fighting mechs.
- Dawn of departure is one of the songs part of Phase 2 of the pop'n Walker (ポップンウォーカー) event. It could be unlocked in pop'n music Sunny Park from April 10th to July 2nd, 2013.
- From July 3rd, 2013, it could be unlocked in pop'n music Sunny Park through the WaiWai pop'n doubutsuen (わいわいポップン動物園) event.
- In pop'n music ラピストリア, it could be unlocked through Story Mode.
- In pop'n music éclale, it can be purchased in Star Factory.
- As of pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢, it is available by default.
- Elena Zakharov is one of the Steel Chronicle characters.
- ELENA does not have a 2P color.
- Dawn of departure is Hideyuki Ono's first song in pop'n music since both 夢について TYPE A and 夢について TYPE C from pop'n music 19 TUNE STREET.
- The "YNKT MDKS" part of Dawn of departure's artist stands for "yanakotta, mendokusee" (やなこった, めんどくせぇ).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.