I want to take you where (I want to take you where) We can party (we can party) From dusk 'til dawn (1998!) Jam Jam Jam D.D.R. Yo, Everybody feel the beat with D.D.R. Jam Jam Jam D.D.R. Everybody dance let's get down (D2R!) Can't Stop fallin' love Tell me you will be true (forever baby) I just can't stop dreaming of you Everyday, (every way) You've broken my heart, broken my heart This can't be right, no no not right I'm telling you I know it's true That I'd die for you, die for you Baby, broke my heart Baby, Let's love, love, love again and again tonight Everything is so right Then the two of us can remember sweet sweet love (Evolution) Dance Dance Revolution
Song Connections / Remixes
- DDR MEGAMIX is an arranged medley of popular DanceDanceRevolution songs by Naoki Maeda. The songs on it are:
- 1998 (DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME).
- B4U (DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX).
- The "D2R" sample can be heard after B4U's section ends.
- AFRONOVA PRIMEVAL (Dance Maniax).
- 祭 JAPAN (DanceDanceRevolution 5thMIX).
- The song also appeared on its own in pop'n music 10 as well, albeit as an ee'MALL 2nd avenue song.
- bag (DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME).
- CAN'T STOP FALLIN' IN LOVE (DanceDanceRevolution Solo 2000).
- BROKEN MY HEART (Dance Maniax).
- LOVE AGAIN TONIGHT～For Melissa MIX～ (DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX).
- DIVE (DanceDanceRevolution 5thMIX).
- The legend of MAX (DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME).
- Samples from PARANOiA can be heard during this section.
- Other various sounds from DanceDanceRevolution (credits inserted, start, the old select music, and door closure), as well as the old KONAMI logo jingle, can be heard in DDR MEGAMIX as well.
- While on the pop'n music 10 AC ♡ CS pop'n music 8 original soundtrack the 祭 JAPAN portion has vocals, in-game it does not.
- D2R, exotic ethnic, and PARANOiA are briefly sampled in DDR MEGAMIX.
- DDR MEGAMIX is one of the unlocks in pop'n music 10's Ohoshisama ni onegai! (お星様にお願い！?) event. It is the final unlock in the yellow bucket and can be unlocked from September 24th, 2003 until November 5th, 2003.
- As of November 5th, 2003, it is unlocked by default.
- DDR MEGAMIX marks the first appearance of AFRO as a rival character in pop'n music. He is the second DanceDanceRevolution character to appear, after OSHARE-ZUKIN, the rival character for CANDY♥ in pop'n music 8.
- AFRONOVA PRIMEVAL and BROKEN MY HEART are the only songs present on DDR MEGAMIX that did not originate on a DanceDanceRevolution game (though both did later appear in 5thMIX).
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
|pop'n music 10||13||20||36||42||23||40|
|pop'n music 11→19 TUNE STREET||13||20||36||↓41||23||40|
|pop'n music 20 fantasia||13||20||36||↑42||23||40|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||26||↑43||48||23||40|
|pop'n music 10 CS||13||20||36||41||23||40|
|pop'n music 11 CS||13||20||36||41||23||40|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.