You can help Pop'n Music Wiki by expanding it.
Waldeus von Dovjak
|Genre in Japanese||クラシック4|
|Artist Name Romanized||-|
|Other Instruments||Classic no kyoshoutachi(Composition)|
|Status||Hidden CS Song|
|First Appearance||Pop'n Music 4 CS|
|Other Appearance(s)||Pop'n Music 5|
Pop'n Music Best Hits!
Pop'n Music 7
Song Connections / Remixes
- Concertare is the fourth song on the CLASSIC series of songs.
- Like the other songs on the CLASSIC series, Concertare is an arranged medley of different classical tunes:
- Chopin's Fantasy Impromptu Op.66.
- Beethoven's Piano Sonata No. 14 in C-Sharp minor Op.27-2, Moonlight.
- Mozart's Piano Sonata No. 11 in A major K. 331, 3rd movement, Rondò Alla Turca.
- Debussy's Arabesque No. 1 in E major.
- Beethoven's Piano Sonata No. 17 in D minor, The Tempest.
- Beethoven's Für Elise.
- Concertare is the first BEMANI song to remix Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's Piano Sonata No. 11 in A major K. 331, 3rd movement, Rondò Alla Turca, followed up by alla turca con passione in beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY, パペットダンス in DanceDanceRevolution with MARIO, and トルコ行進曲 in jubeat copious.
- Concertare is a hidden song in pop'n music 4 CS. To unlock it, you must clear your 1st and 2nd STAGEs with a score lower than 20000 and 26000, respectively. Alternatively, Concertare can be unlocked by playing for five and a half hours.
- Concertare is the only CS original hidden song in pop'n music 4 CS.
- Currently, Concertare has the highest rated HYPER chart of any pop'n music song, rated Level 48.
- In pop'n music 4 CS, 5 CS and Best Hits!, Concertare's character was HAMANOV.
- Concertare is playable in pop'n music 7 as the FINAL STAGE of the Classic Course (クラシックコース).
- It received a Battle NORMAL chart in pop'n music 7.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.