Chara-O is one of the characters from Pop'n Music 20 fantasia.
"I'll become the Chara King of Roppongiii!!"
Chara-O is a member of the chara phenomenon in Japan, having large bleached hair with dark roots, salon-tanned skin, a modern-era smartphone obsession and various accessories. He has yellow eyes, a black open shirt, white pants, purple boxers and black boots.
|Attack||Chararai ♪ (チャラライ♪ Chararai ♪?)|
|Damage||Reaaaally? (マジでぇぇ？ Maji deeee??)|
|GOOD Play||Charaan (チャラ～ン Charaan?)|
|BAD Play||Oh shit (ちっくしょ～ Chikku shou?)|
|WIN||Insane! (ハンパねぇ～ Han paneee?)|
|LOSE||Continue (コンテニュ～ Kontenyuu?)|
Other Character Comments
Soreyuke! Pop'n Quest
Phase 4, blue quest "I'll Become The Chara King!"
これマジな話なんスけど～ 今ベスト・オブ・チャラい曲探してて～ え？マジ一緒に探してくれんの～？ よろしくチュリ～ッス★
All this crazy talk is 'cause I'm now looking for best-of-Chara songs~ Huh? You really wanna look together? Regards, churiisu ★
At the end of quest
チャララ～ン！！！ コレコレコレ～ ポップンマジハンパねぇぇぇ！！ ありがとチュリ～ッス★
Chararaaan!!! Look, look, LOOK! SOOOOO cool Pop'n!! Thank you, churiisu ★
Pop'n Music Sunny Park Change Card
Chararaan ♪ Selfies in the Roppongi jungle! My DNA'll evolve in the insane summers
Chara-O's name is derived from the combination of "chara" and "otoko," creating charao. There is an additional pun; the "o" in charao sounds like "王," or "king."
- Chara-O shares his birthday with Cosine and Wilhelm.
- Chara-O's birthdate is derived from JOY's, a Japanese fashion model.
- According to Chihi, Ash was initially going to be the character for Chara-O's song. This was mainly because of the "wolf-like howl" sound throughout the song.
- Chara-O represents the typical charao. Apart from his appearance, charao also hang out at train stations to pick up women (called nanpa) and are generally very talkative and frivolous.
- Chara-O is additionally inspired by the popular charao entertainer Kei, who is also the origin for the phrase churiisu.
- Romio and Chara-O are often put together in cards.