Assorted voice clips, including "I love you", "stop!", "come on!", "do you love me, do you?" and "no, no!".
- Chaos Age is the first song in the CLASSIC series of songs.
- Like the other songs in the CLASSIC series, Chaos Age is an arranged medley of different classical tunes.
- Chaos Age shares several vocal samples with DE-SIRE's TRIP MACHINE, from DanceDanceRevolution Internet Ranking Version.
- Chaos Age shares the "come on!" vocal sample with SHAKE IT UP, from GUITARFREAKS.
- Chaos Age marks Junichiro Kaneda's first usage of his Waldeus von Dövjak alias in pop'n music.
- Chaos Age, at the time, was the longest song in pop'n music, and the longest in the CLASSIC series until Hell? or Heaven? (CLASSIC 9).
- In pop'n music CS, Chaos Age's character was Hamanov [CS1-2P]. This pallete was Hamanov's 1P color in pop'n music CS.
- In the arcade version of pop'n music 2, Chaos Age's artist was credited to J_KANE.
- In pop'n music 2 and its CS counterpart, Chaos Age's character was Pretty [CS1-6P].
- In pop'n music 3, Chaos Age's character was Aya [3-3P]. This palette was Aya's 2P color in pop'n music 3 CS.
- In pop'n music 3 CS, Chaos Age's character was replaced to Hamanov [CS1-3P]. This pallete was Hamanov's 1P color in pop'n music CS.
- In pop'n music 4, Chaos Age's character was MZD .
- Chaos Age's Battle NORMAL chart holds the record for the highest rated Battle NORMAL chart in pop'n music, rated level 42.
|Pop'n Music CS||-||22||H||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 2 CS||-||22||H||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 3 CS||-||-||23||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 7 CS||13||33||33||-||33||-|
|Pop'n Music 2||-||22||-||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 3||-||22||H||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 4||-||22||23||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 7||13||↓14||↑33||-||33||-|
|Pop'n Music 9||↓10||↑16||33||-||↑42||-|
|Pop'n Music 10→20 fantasia||10||16||↑35||-||42||-|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.