Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of カラルの月 appears on 猫叉Master's 3rd album, Crevice.
- A sequel to カラルの月, titled Esperanza, can be found in pop'n music Sunny Park.
- A remix of カラルの月 by Verdammt, titled カラルの月 Verdammt Remix, appears in SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection-.
Caral was a large settlement in the Supe Valley in Peru, which is known as the most ancient city of the Americas.
- カラルの月 is one of the unlockable songs of Phase MAX I of pop'n music 20 fantasia's Soreyuke! pop'n quest (それゆけ！ポップンクエスト?) event. It could be unlocked from June 6th, 2012.
- As of October 1st, 2012, it is available by default.
- カラルの月 marks the first collaboration between Naoyuki Sato and Tomoaki Hirono in BEMANI.
- カラルの月 received an EASY chart in pop'n music Sunny Park, replacing its old 5-Buttons chart.
- カラルの月 is one of the songs part of the Mimi, Nyami & Kotaro no flying catch! (ミミニャミ・コタローのフライングキャッチ！?) event. It can be unlocked in jubeat saucer since June 3rd, 2013.
- In jubeat saucer fulfill, it can be unlocked as part of saucer macchiato's Side Menu from May 1st, 2014.
- In jubeat prop, it can be unlocked by playing it as a BONUS TUNE from May 28th, 2015.
- In jubeat Qubell, it is one of the Garnet unlocks of the dig dig Qubell unlocking system.
- In jubeat clan, it can be unlocked in the jubeat SHOP.
- In jubeat festo, it can be purchased at the emo MART.
- カラルの月 was added as an unlockable song in ポップンリズミン's TREASURE MODE on October 29th, 2013.
- On the American iTunes page for the Crevice album, カラルの月 was renamed as A Moon of Karal.
What does the moon say? Will the accumulated melodies derive the answer?
Song Production Information
The mood and spirit were exactly like this, “Dude, it would be fun if someday we can make a song together, wouldn’t it?” So I said and he replied, “Nah, forget someday, if you like it how about we do it right now?” With such high spirits we made this collaboration a reality.
I’ve known Gekidan for almost 10 years by now  but even so, that was the first time I’ve ever said “Let’s make a song together” to him.
We weren’t asked “Please make one song!” originally, so halfway of the production I had to be like a pushy salesman, “Hey, how is it? You won’t record it? But you will do it, right? Won’t you? Nope, there’s no way you won’t do it.” I’m glad at the end we were able to record it.
Nah, it’s just something that I want to try to say.
What do you think about my ethnic collaboration with Nekomata Master, “Moon of Caral”? I’ve known Nekomata for a very long time, and for the two of us who greatly love ethnic music this collaboration just flowed naturally.
The interesting point of this song is how both “Nekomata taste” and “Gekireco taste” are all over the song and both senses compliance each other, it’s the point where (in a good meaning) I can’t tell which taste is whose anymore (lol)
With that said, please look forward to it.
Difficulty & Notecounts
|pop'n music 20 fantasia||17||21||36||42||16||21|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||※13||27||↑43||48||16||21|