|Genre in Japanese||フロウビート|
|Artist Name Romanized||-|
|Length||2:00 (pop'n), 1:34 (DDR)|
|Character||flow flow/flow flow (3P) (Utacchi)|
|First Appearance||pop'n music 12 いろは|
|Other Appearance(s)||Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA, pop'n music Be-Mouse, pop'n rhythmin ポップンスタンダード3, REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper, Utacchi|
I think you decide it, when I keep my love to be best. Now I wonder how you slipped away from me. Make me run always how my loves fade into blue. That's immobility all-time, all-place, somewhere. In fact, I was understanding that You know how to rescue me with such your touch. But it should be a dream made real, So I'm going to become trouble my uneasiness. It was a dream you knew how to rescue me. I know You know
- A long version of CURUS, titled CURUS-special MIX appears on the V-RARE SOUNDTRACK vol.13: pop'n music 12 いろは.
- A rock version of CURUS, titled CURUS MH/D appears on the album pop'n music request best!.
- A slowed down version of CURUS sung by MAYUKI appears on the pop'n music Cafe music selection album.
- The DanceDanceRevolution series use a shorter version of CURUS, cutting off the intro, especially the conclusion.
- Osamu Migitera himself sung the lyrics for the location test version of CURUS, rather than the female vocalist from the final version (MAKOTO). The location test version of CURUS also had different lyrics, and it was slightly shorter than the final version.
- You can still hear Osamu near the end of the final version of CURUS if you listen close enough, though.
Difficulty & Notecounts
|Pop'n Music 12 Iroha Location Test||?||24||35||40||?||?||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 15 ADVENTURE→fantasia||17||↓23||36||40||18||26||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music portable||※11||24||36||40||18||-||17||20||32|
pop'n music Be-Mouse
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.