You can help Pop'n Music Wiki by expanding it.
Some vocal samples can be heard, including "beatmania".
Song Connections / Remixes
- COREDESAT is a medley of CORE-DES, DESAT and SWAD, the beatmania CORE REMIX, beatmania 7thMIX and beatmania THE FINAL opening themes respectively.
- COREDESAT was added to pop'n music 9 on March 19th, 2003 via ee'MALL.
- COREDESAT's character from pop'n music 9 to 13 カーニバル was MZD [7-2P]. This was changed in pop'n music 14 FEVER!, where the character was 鬼-BE [13-2P], and later in pop'n music 17 THE MOVIE, it was changed again to MZD .
- Before the 2003.05.28 version of ee'MALL, COREDESAT used the pop'n music background of テレビ映画「吉宗評判記暴れん坊将軍」BGM (pop'n music 6).
- Before pop'n music 14 FEVER!, COREDESAT's songwheel genre was COREDESAT.
- COREDESAT was removed from the BEMANI category in pop'n music Sunny Park.
- It returned to the BEMANI category in pop'n music éclale.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
|pop'n music 9→13 カーニバル (via ee'MALL)||10||14||30||34||12||13|
|pop'n music 14 FEVER!→15 ADVENTURE||10||14||30||34||12||13|
|pop'n music 16 PARTY♪→20 fantasia||10||14||30||↓32||12||13|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||20||36||38||12||13|
|pop'n music 14 FEVER! CS||10||14||30||32||12||13|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.