|Genre in Japanese||カウボーイ|
|Artist Name Romanized||-|
|Vocal||Tatsuya "good-cool" Furukawa, Backy|
|Other Instruments||Tatsuya "good-cool" Furukawa (Composition & Arrangement, Guitar), Backy (Bass)|
|Status||Hidden CS Song|
|Character||the KING (6-2P)|
|First Appearance||pop'n music 11 CS|
|Other Appearance(s)||pop'n music 12 いろは CS|
Western world Blue River I just want to be rich Match of a man and a man Be a hero Be a hero Western world Red mountain Squeeze the trigger With a shade of difference Let's get to be a hero
- Retroactively, Blue River is the first song in pop'n music to have an EX chart rated Level 50.
- At 134 BPM, it also has the lowest consistent BPM of any Level 50 song in pop'n music (and of any Level 43 song on the old 1-43 scale).
- On the CS pop'n music titles, Blue River's artist was capitalized as T-Bone.
- Blue River's EASY, NORMAL, and HYPER charts received Highlight Zones in pop'n music éclale.
- Besides adding Highlight Zones, Blue River's EASY chart is exactly the same as its old 5-Buttons chart.
- Blue River was added as a purchasable song for 950 lumina in pop'n music éclale's Star Factory in December 10th, 2015.
- Despite that new songs from pop'n music ラピストリア onwards don't have genres or backgrounds, Blue River kept both from its CS debut.
- Its Standard EASY and NORMAL charts and Battle NORMAL chart are tied by their notecounts.
- In pop'n music Mobile 2, Blue River's title is written as 블루 리버 (Beullu Libeo?).
- As of September 28th, 2017 in pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢, it is available by default.
- Blue River's EASY, Standard and Battle NORMAL charts share their same notecounts.
Difficulty & Notecounts
|Pop'n Music 11 CS||15||19||30||43||14||20|
|éclale (original ratings)||↑22||↑27||↑40||50||↑22||↑32|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.