Bit is one of the characters from Pop'n Music 19 TUNE STREET.
Personality[edit | edit source]
A middle school student citing the recent names with a virtual game field.
In order to win, he plays day and night during his special training to be a Game King! However, he also got to study.
Bit is described as a imperative, energetic, young boy. He was originated as a geeky/otaku and middle school student in America (Cupertino, California) that love games and Japanese animation, specially laser tag. The more he focuses on the virtual game's special training, the less he focuses on his school work.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Bit takes the form of a pale-skinned boy; according to Bit's geeky and upbeat appearance, he wears blindfold goggles with 3-D-inspired lens (the right len is marked by a target), and wields a futuristic pistol and strap bag. Bit's attire is a blue, camouflaged jacket with diminutive horns on his hood. Underneath his hood is his lime-colored helmet with a caption, naming "north and central" (中北). He wears gray shorts and boots with the same color as his helmet. His original palette is recycled in virtual killer from Pop'n Music: Usagi to Neko to Shounen no Yume.
In his 2P color palette, his re-color consists of a green camouflage color of his coat, a yellow color of his helmet and boots, and a lighter hue of gray on his pants. His 2P color palette is confirmed in ATTRACTION!, from Pop'n Music Sunny Park.
Cameos[edit | edit source]
Bit appears on the cards "HELL19?" and "FUTURE ELECTRIC SURVIVOR".
NET Self[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Bit's birthdate is identical to Chip's, Elemen's, and Green's.
- Bit is birthdate is based on 16 BITS/8 BITS, so it equals to the 8/16 birthday.
- Bit is revealed to be left handed, as of his animations.
- Shio--his designer--said that was remembered of the character that appears in the music LOGIC DASH from beatmania 5th mix.
- Fans insisted that Bit has a twin named "Bite", which is his 2P color scheme, though the namesake is not official in any pop'n game.
- Bit makes a cameo as one of the earlier designs of Cosine from Pop'n Music 14 FEVER!.