|Birthplace||Heian Period of Japan|
|Hobby||Abacus. Take it into consideration.|
|Dislikes||Getting number three|
|First Appearance||pop'n music 17 THE MOVIE|
|Designer(s)||mayo & とっきー|
BEN-K is one of the characters from Pop'n Music 17 THE MOVIE.
The wind that goes through Gojo's capital is now becoming techno!!
BEN-K is a giant robot with an abacus that it carries around like a bazooka. It comes in mostly light blue, purple and white colors with a large red eye under its hood. It wears geta and a purple kimono-esque robe with a yellow obi.
Ben-K's 2P recoloring has a dark green top, blue arm pieces and geta, and a black obi. Parts of him have gold yellow, silver, and brown colors.
Pop'n Music 19 Town Mode
Conversation Only (Phase 2)
Hello! Please call me if you calculate.
- BEN-K is based on Benkei, a sōhei who was known for his loyalty and honor, making him a popular subject in Japanese folklore. Aside from Pop'n Music, Benkei is referenced from time to time in media.
- In addition, BEN-K strongly resembles Ramba Ral's MS-06C Zaku II from Mobile Suit Gundam.
- After playing against BEN-K in NET Taisen mode more than five times, you obtain the title "It's Different Than That!"
- This quote is shared with Ramba Ral.
- Waka-san appears in BEN-K's Lose animation.
- BEN-K shares its birthday with Odile, Star Nyan, Nero and R.Q.